80% of your website's success relys on your headline.
If your headline fails to generate interest, then potential clients won't read your website. And if your website doesn’t get read. Your website fails to convert potential clients into buyers.
This is why headlines have to follow a process and capture the RIGHT clients interest.
How do you ensure your headline gets read and captures the interest of your potential clients?
Use your headline to talk directly to the prospect you want:
- Show your prospect how your service can benefit them and only them
- Show your prospect how your service can solve your prospects unique problems
Creating a headline requires deep thought and research. Most people create their headline on a whim, which has deadly results. Doing this wastes thousands of dollars and generates little to no leads.
Formula For Creating Your headline:
To create your perfect headline, you need answer these 3 questions:
- Mass Desire:
What is the mass desire that motivates your market?- This gives you the nation-wide force that creates the market your selling too.
- Ex: The desire to lose weight
- State Of Awareness: How much does your market know about your product?
- Ex: If your prospect is not aware of your product, stating your product in the headline will mean nothing to them. Instead state something that they ARE aware of to capture their interest.
- State Of Sophistication: How many similar products have your prospects been told about before yours?
(i.e: How competitive is your market?)
- Ex: If every competitor in your market is making the same claim... "Lose 30lbs in 30 days" your prospect will have grown tired of hearing it and eventually stop believing it. Instead of stating the overused claim state how the claim can be accomplished..."First ever weight lose program designed for your body type helps you burn fat fast!"
*Both state of awareness and sophistication give you the content of your headline. Desire gives you the force that drives your prospect to buy your product.
Jennifer has experience in Journalism, Writing and Editing for National News Networks such as the Globe and Mail. Student of Leading Marketing and Advertising Experts such as Russel Brunson, Dan Kennedy, Joseph Sugarman, and John Caples. Responsible for Sales Letters that have generated over $500,000 in Revenue.