The message is about fulfilling your client’s needs.
- What problem do they want solved?
- and how can your product or service solve it.
- What is their desire and how can your product or service fulfill it
I can’t teach you everything about messaging in one blog post, but I will give you the 3 key fundamentals. More in depth detail can be found under the blog section.
- You need a headline that gets the right clients attention. I have a whole blog post about headlines. You need to know the mass desire, sophistication and awareness and every headline should have self-interest, curiosity and ease appeal.
- What are you selling? You need to make it very clear what you are selling your clients on your page and what you need your clients to do.
- Why should your client buy from you over anyone else? This is your value prop. This is best done in story form. Basically what's your story and what makes you stand out.
Message: create a marketing message based on the who.
- tailor the message to your ideal client
- speak to their problem show them you understand and can help them solve their issue
Jennifer has experience in Journalism, Writing and Editing for National News Networks such as the Globe and Mail. Student of Leading Marketing and Advertising Experts such as Russel Brunson, Dan Kennedy, Joseph Sugarman, and John Caples. Responsible for Sales Letters that have generated over $500,000 in Revenue.